Introductions are awkward, so let's just dive right in.

Hey there, soon-to-be loyal readers! Welcome to my blog. A deep look at the inside of my brain during my sophomore year. Instead of your typical first blog post, outlining what I hope to discuss in this blog, I decided to add this fancy little gadget to the side of my page. This blog is basically about the crazy true things that have been happening to myself/my friends/the student body at my run of the mill school in good ol' Colorado. As soon as the posts start going up, you'll know pretty much what I'm hoping to...achieve? anyways... Happy Reading!
Your adoring blogger
Eden

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A list of things I like better than Mondays

I've been slacking on the blogging lately, and since I figured it was about time for another one.
You see, the problem with Mondays is that you spend all of it either:
1. Tired
2. Regretting the fact that you wasted your weekend doing homework
3. Really being excited to see your friends BECAUSE you wasted your weekend doing homework.

Here's a list of things I like better than Mondays.

1. Watching Dateline by myself alone in the dark.
2. Walking around Walmart at any time of day OR night
3. Seeing my elderly neighbor walk around his front yard in a bathrobe.
4. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
5. Getting a bad grade on a test....wait...nevermind...I take that one back.
6. Watching my little brother's favorite TV shows with him.(No, really, I'm up for a Spongebob marathon or a Phineas and Ferb re-run ANY day)
7. Driving in bad weather conditions while my mom screams in the passenger seat about how I'm going to "Kill us all!!!!!!"...Needless to say I'm happy there's only 26 more days until I get my license.
8. Eating Brussel sprouts...Brusselsprouts? Brussle-sprouts? whatever.
9. The sound of my spanish teacher's voice. Unless, consequently, I happen to have her class on a monday.

Well, basically I like everything better than Mondays. The only problem with getting through a Monday is knowing that it's followed by a Tuesday. By that time, all the "excitement" has worn off and you still have a buttload of days left until the end of the week. Not to mention that this tuesday sophomores have CSAP....

and on that note I hope that everybody has a great weak at school, especially those lucky upperclassmen that don't have to take CSAP and get to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment